Below directs you to!
Anima Mundi is a fantasy strategy board game for 2 to 4 players that takes between 30 and 90 minutes to play. It is deeply strategic, but playable by anyone. It was inspired by classic strategy video games, such as:
- Warcraft III, Warlords II, and Heroes of Might and Magic
Too often, strategy video games make terrible board games. They are unwieldy, with super complicated mechanics and rules.
Not this time! Anima Mundi has strategy, but not complication; variety, but not unbalanced options.
In Anima Mundi you play as one of four factions in armed conflict over access to the source of magic, Anima Mundi, or the WorldSoul. Send out Champions (and their armies) to gather and control resources on the board, battle other Champions, and siege kingdoms. Use the resources you gather to build up your kingdom and your armies. Win by defeating the Champions of the other factions or toppling their kingdom.
Key features include:
- Strategy across terrain and battle.
- Kingdom management.
- Four factions with four different play styles.
- A fully modular board for changing strategy and increased replayability.
- Champions with unique art and abilities.
- Powerful artefacts that can change the course of the war.
Coming to Kickstarter May 27th, 2023
***Pledge on the first day to select the Day 1 Package –the game, Kickstarter exclusives, and more for a reduced price ***
*** All reward tiers include a Kickstarter exclusive Champion***