Fight for Your Future With IMPACT: Learning Edition
IMPACT: Learning Edition uses futures thinking to help you imagine and think critically about emerging changes that could impact the future of learning. Players take on distinct characters – each with their own role, values and unique set of preferred future conditions – and compete to create a world where their future role is relevant and secure.
Be exploring ten different domains, including things like civic life, policy and governance and community and culture, players can expect to:
- Build their understanding about cause-and-effect relationships across social, cultural and technological domains
- Grapple with change through systems-thinking
- Engage in deep conversations about the future of learning
- Bring their own lived experience to the table
- Explore changemaking in education through game play
Perfect for three to five players, IMPACT: Learning Edition empowers players to recognize the role they play in shaping the future they want – even after the game is over.