Find on KICKSTARTER HERE.
A Book of Many Heroes is a contemporary take on what 5e Compatible content could look like, offering both game master and players resources with a multitude of homebrew character options! Inspired by media from across different platforms, including anime, novels, and more, I wanted to bring character options that fill niches yet to be filled by 5e to the table, as well as a few different options to improve any campaign!
With various character option designs throughout, this crisp and minimalistic manual offers over 200 pages of content, including:
- 11 new character origins, including variants, subraces, and lineages!
- 2 new classes and their 9 total subclasses!
- 44 new subclasses, at least 3 per SRD class (which means no artificer subclasses)
- 4 new backgrounds + 13 new feats!
- A Signature Move mechanic that lets players add a custom action to their toolbox!
- 117 new spells, with a capstone spell for each class!
- 18 Epic Spells (10th Level) with mechanics on how to use them, and material components that can inspire quests all on their own!
A Book of Many Heroes will be live on KICKSTARTER until Fri, August 20 2021 9:59 PM PDT, and has a funding goal of $5,000.